Summer Reading Assignments
June 22nd, 2016
Happy Summer future North Warren Patriots! Below you will find your summer math and reading assignments for the 2016-2017 school year. These are the same assignments that were given to you before you graduated 6th grade. You will also find the materials list and important information about the start of your 7th grade school year in September.
- 7th G 2016 Summer Math Assignment Packet
- 7th Grade Summer Reading 2016_2017
- 2016-2017 7th Grade Brochure
Happy Summer future 8th graders! Below you will find the 8th Grade Newsletter and Summer Assignments that were handed out to you at the end of the school year. If you have lost any of your reading or math information you will find it below along with needed supplies for the start of your 8th grade year in September.
- 8th Grade Summer 2016 Newsletter
- 8th Grade Summer Math Work 2016 RCR
- 8th Grade Summer Reading 2016
Assignment: Please read the novel for the first day of school. Although not required, we strongly suggest you take notes on the novel. Be prepared to discuss the novel, its themes, characters, plot, etc. Teachers will assign activities and assessments at the beginning of the school year.
- Level 1: The Contender by Robert Lipsyte
- Level 2: Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Honors: Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
- Level 1: Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Level 2: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Honors: The Stranger by Albert Camus
- Level 1: American Born Chines by Gene Luen Yang
- Level 2: Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Honors: Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Level 1: About a Boy by Nick Hornby
- Level 2: About a Boy by Nick Hornby
- Honors: A Man for all Seasons by Robert Bolt
AP Language and Composition
- Ms. Serzan provided your work in class.
AP Literature and Composition (Please read both novels)
- Waiting for Godot by Samuel Becket
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner