Interdistrict School Choice
Any school-age student residing within 20 miles of North Warren Regional Middle/High School may apply for the program. Parents who wish their child(ren) to attend North Warren for the 2017-2018 school year must follow the Application Procedures described in the student application timeline found under More Information.
North Warren Regional School District
– where “Students of Today are Tomorrow’s Leaders” offers the following:
- A small school with a family atmosphere.
- An outstanding array of course offerings
—Level One through Advanced Placement (AP)—designed to meet the NJ Core Curriculum and Common Core Standards in all subject areas. An AP Honor Roll School.
- Over 30 clubs and 17 athletic programs in grades 7-12.
- An award-winning music and theater program that includes chorus, band, and strings.
- North Warren students contribute hundreds of hours to volunteer service in the greater North Warren community.
- Up-to-date technology both in and out of the classroom.
- State-of-the art science labs.
- North Warren is one of The Daily Beast’s 2014 2000 Best High Schools in America.
- Inside Jersey Magazine’s 2014 Best School in Warren County.
- NJ Monthly Magazine 2014 Best High Schools in NJ.
- Washington Post 2013 “Most Challenging High Schools in America”
Forms and Information
Disclaimer: North Warren will have 0 new seats available next school year. Please feel free to apply as we will create a “wait-list” for seats that may become available at a later date.
Student Application 2017-2018
Notice of Intent to Enroll 2017-2018
Notice of Intent to Participate 2017-2018