Frequently Asked Questions
Report a child absent
Students can be reported as Absent, Tardy, or Early Dismissal in the parent module for Genesis under
Attendance -> Notify Office
Click here to go to Genesis: https://parents.c1.genesisedu.net/northwarren
Or, call (908) 362-8211 then press * and leave a voicemail
Or email: attendance @ northwarren.org
Drop off route
Student Council has developed the following rules for dress wear (acceptable guidelines for attire at NWRSD) – no halter tops are permitted, shirts will have sleeves or straps no less than 2” wide, no clothes that expose undergarments, no shorts or skirts that are shorter than an extended arm measured to the fingertips):
1. All dress wear must be in good taste, clean, non-offensive, and non-distracting;
2. Clothing that excessively exposes the body will not be permitted;
3. No hats or headgear;
4. No Spandex, Lycra (unless covered by another pair of acceptable shorts);
5. No swimwear (bathing tops, etc.) or sleepwear, and/or;
6. No offensive garments that promote:
All permit or probationary drivers under age 21 must display a reflectorized decal on each license plate (front/back) of any motor vehicle they operate.
Drivers under 21 subject to New Jersey’s Graduated Driver License (GDL) requirements:
- Special learner’s permit
- Examination permit
- Probationary license
Note: Decals must be displayed for road test of drivers under age 21. Details of these mandatory decals are as follows:
- Each 1 ½ inch by 1 inch, reflectorized decal is red in color and made with removable, 3M Dual Lock® material
- One decal must be displayed on the upper left corner of the front license plate and one on the upper left corner of the rear license plate
- Failure to display the decals during operation of a vehicle by a learner’s permit, an examination permit or probationary license holder, who is subject to the GDL requirements, is a violation subject to a $100 fine. See N.J.S.A. 39:3-13.8.
- Decals are available at local motor vehicle agencies, $4 per pair (initial or replacement); decals, sold as pairs only, can be purchased by anyone – permit holder, probationary driver or parents
- Drivers who are not subject to Kyleigh’s Law should remove decals prior to operating the vehicle
- Refer to instructions for attaching decals to apply to license plates
Graduated Driver License restrictions
Supervision requirements for permit holders
All special learners permit and examination permit holders must be accompanied by an adult supervising driver in the front seat who must possess a valid New Jersey driver license, be at least 21 years of age and licensed to drive for at least three years.
The driver may only transport one passenger*
Exceptions: this restriction is waived if the driver is accompanied by a parent or if the passengers are the driver’s dependents (children)*
*Passenger restrictions and exceptions are applicable to all probationary, examination and special learners permit drivers
Hours of operation
No driving between 11:01 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Seat belt requirements
All occupants must be properly restrained
Hand-held or hands-free interactive wireless communication device use restriction
Drivers cannot use cell phones (hand-held or hands free), hand-held video games or any other hand-held wireless electronic devices (i.e., iPods, GPS)
Exceptions Waived in the event of an emergency
All permit and probationary license holders under the age of 21 must display a red decal on the front and rear license plate of the vehicle they are operating
Parents can get a FREE verbal drivers abstract of his/her daughter who has a Graduated Driver’s License (GDL) by calling 1-609-292-6500 or 1-888-486-3339.
When calling must supply parent and teen’s names, date of birth, address and driver’s license number. You will be supplied with accidents, violations, municipal court & MVC administrative actions, privilege status.
Click on the link below for the blank Working Papers form. You can also visit the NJ Department of Labor website and search “Working Papers - Form A300.
Complete the following sections in full before submitting your working papers to Ms. Konecnik. She cannot approve Sections E and F unless your documents are completed.
Section A - Minor’s Personal Information
Make sure all personal information is completed, along with the Social Security Number and Parent/Guardian Signature.
Section B - Employment Information
The employer must complete this section including hours of work and wages, along with employer signature and date.
Section C - Physician’s Certification
Your doctor must complete this section, sign, and date. If you participate in a sport at NWR, you can request a copy of your latest physical exam form from Ms. Dispoto.
Section D - Proof of Age
See Ms. Konecnik to make sure that we have a copy of your Birth Certificate on file. If we do not have a copy, you will need to provide a copy.
Section E - School Record
Ms. Konecnik will complete this section for you.
Section F - Issuing Officer Certification
Signature of minor and date to be completed by the student. Ms. Konecnik will complete the rest. She will file the form with the State of New Jersey and return your originals to you for the employer.
Shortly before the start of the new school year, parents of our 7th grade class should receive an email invitation that contains the instructions for establishing your parent account.
If you did not receive this email, and have checked that it did not go to spam, please email email@example.com for assistance.
If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot My Password" button.
The Genesis Parent Module requires that a valid email address for parent(s) / guardian(s) is registered with the school. As soon as the user account is activated, parent(s) / guardian(s) should receive a welcome email with further instructions. If you have never logged on to the Parent Module, or need assistance with your user account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the App Store or Play Store Buttons below to install the North Warren app, and please see registration instructions, after you have the app installed.
* Note, we are using the same app vendor as Blairstown Elementary. If you are registered with the Blairstown Elementary School Info app, you will need to use a different email address to register for North Warren’s app..
10 Noe Road, Blairstown,