A vacancy exists on the Board of Education from the Township of Blairstown. Letters of application will be received by the Board Secretary until Friday, March 18, 2022 at 12 noon. Interviews will be scheduled to be held on Monday, March 21, 2022, prior to the appointment.
Candidates for School Board member should meet the following requirements:
• An ability to read and write.
• One year’s residence in the Township of Blairstown.
• Be a citizen of the United States.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Be a registered voter in the district and shall not be disqualified as a voter pursuant to R.S. 19:4-1.
• Shall not be directly or indirectly interested in any contract with or claim against the Board.
• Have a sincere interest in the education of the youth of our community.
Letters of interest may be hand delivered to the North Warren Regional School District
office (attn Jennifer Kerr), or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.