The Board of Education in collaboration with the District Leadership Team has adopted the following goals based on the 2023-2028 Strategic Plan.
Priority Area: Academic Development
- Prepare teachers and students for the current classroom reality in order to assure equitable instruction for all levels.
- Promote student-teacher interactions to promote those qualities defined in the Portrait of a Patriot
Priority Area: Community Engagement
- Create a network of active alumni to strengthen ties within the North Warren community.
- Develop community forums with parents and local contituents to provide a positive and open relationship.
Priority Area: Communication
- Increase awareness within the community of upcoming events, deadlines, and opportunities via multiple outlets of communication.
- Develop a district-wide plans for internal and external communications.
Priority Area: Finance
- Build and present a stable budget while supporting Board, District, and School Vision.
- Develop a system of accountability for procedures, protocols, and reporting with transparency for the school and NWR community.
Priority Area: Facility
- Establish an updated Long Range Facility Plan based on the outcome of the formal building assessment.
- Upgrade the infrastructure to provide a comfortable, safe and secure environment.
- Improve physical school security technologies to provide a safe environment with rapid emergency response for all students, staff and visitors.