North Warren Regional High School will be hosting a Financial Aid workshop on Wednesday, October 27. Parents and students are welcome to stop in between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on October 27. Mr. Kimber Decker from HESAA will be available to help families complete their FAFSA forms. The workshop will take place in North Warren’s Media Center. Please do the following prior to October 27 meeting.
1. Complete as much of the 2022-2023 FAFSA as possible.
2. Students and parents should have their FSA ID (username and passwords)
3. Please bring the Federal 2020 tax returns and W2’s for student and parent
4. Please bring asset information and student driver license number
5. Student Chromebook (students can download the app for FAFSA on their Chromebook)
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you on October 27. Please contact Mr. Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 362-8211, ext. 1505 if you have any questions.