Monday, February 22, 2021

 We are closely monitoring the snow forecast for tomorrow.  Because of the uncertain timing, we will wait until morning to make a final decision about holding a virtual day.  Please note that if the forecast stays on track, the heaviest snow is expected to arrive by late morning which will require North Warren to operate as full virtual.  As we have stated, this is not a decision we make lightly and as such we will be waiting until the last moment to make a final decision.  Please be prepared for a call in the morning.