A vacancy exists on the Board of Education from the Township of Frelinghuysen. Letters of application will be received by the Board Secretary until Friday, June 08, 2018. Interviews will be scheduled to be held on Monday, June 11, 2018, prior to the appointment.
Candidates for School Board member should meet the following requirements:
- An ability to read and write.
- One year’s residence in the Township of Frelinghuysen.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a registered voter in the district and shall not be disqualified as a voter pursuant to R.S. 19:4-1.
- Shall not be directly or indirectly interested in any contract with or claim against the Board.
- Have a sincere interest in the education of the youth of our community.
Letters of interest may be brought to the Board Office or mailed to:
Mr. Christopher Heagele
North Warren Regional Board of Education
P.O. Box 410, 10 Noe Road
Blairstown, NJ 07825